Episode 79 | Best of 2022
“One of the main things I’m grateful for is the number of NRIs I’ve connected with this year about heritage languages and embracing Indian culture.“
-Jessica Kumar on Episode 79
- Episode 68 – Eliza Keyton (EliKutty) – Ethics of Language Learning
- Episode 71 – Devika Cariapa – childrens’ author and archaeologist!
- Episode 72 – What is it Really Like Being Married to an Indian Man? a conversation with two other women married to Indian men about the things they love about being married to an Indian. One woman, Sheida is from Iran, and Parneet is French living in Belgium.
- Episode 74 -Boundaries with Indian inlaws– this is one I did on my own. Listen to part 1 as well Episode 73.
- Episode 78 – Indian vs. Western Education
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Download the Ultimate Hindi Learning Resource Guide for FREE
- The “Hindi Hacks You Never Knew You Needed” course is live! Cut out the fluff and get the first phrases and concepts that you need to know to get you speaking quickly and on your way!
See my Offers page for all discounts on language learning products and services.