Episode 52 | COVID Crisis in India
“We all need to be sharing extra empathy and help for one another in the midst of this crisis. Then later we can figure out who needs to be held responsible.”
-Jessica on “COVID Crisis in India”
Listen to us wherever you get your podcasts
What is really happening in India right now with the COVID Crisis? Jessica, an American living in India with her family tells a first hand account of what it feels like to be in the midst of India’s huge COVID crisis.
How did we get here and what was the progression like from lockdown #1 in 2020 to a life of normalcy in late 2020, to complete chaos now in April 2021. What does it feel like to be in a small city and how is the healthcare infrastructure holding up? Hear from her perspective.
- covidresource.glideapp.io – resource by city for Oxygen, Sanitation
- Bit.ly/MutualAidIndia – Ongoing fundraisers
- Register for your vaccine in India — cowin.gov.in
- Find Data on COVID Numbers Daily- https://covid19.healthdata.org/india
- Follow my Instagram for regular update of ways to help. https://www.instagram.com/invisibleindia
The Invisible India Podcast’s opening and closing music is performed by Christopher Hale on Sitar and Ed Hanley on Tabla.