Episode 60 | Strategies for Learning Fluent Hindi
“My #1 tip for learning an Indian language is:
Focus on pronunciation.”
-Jessica Kumar in “Strategies for Learning Fluent Hindi & Indian Languages”
- What is unique about learning Hindi?
- Why is it so hard to learn Indian languages from a book?
- Is language school worth it?
- Is it more important to focus on Hindi pronunciation or vocabulary?
- Does age matter in learning a language?
- How important is it to learn Devnagri script?
Also check out previous episode and YouTube video “Why I Learned Hindi” where Jessica breaks down the motivations and environment you can set yourself up to become fluent.
If you’re learning Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Marathi, Malayalam, Sanskrit, Bengali or any other Indian language, this video is for you!
Be sure to listen to the whole episode to get a special discount code on HindiUnlocked.com’s courses! Special discount just for listeners of our podcast.
See my Offers page for all discounts on language learning products and services.
The Invisible India Podcast’s opening and closing music is performed by Christopher Hale on Sitar and Ed Hanley on Tabla.